EDUCATION IS THE PROGRESSIVE DISCOVEY OF OUR OWN IGNORANCE
I had a dream..... that all my students and friends could share what we love most.....English.

I had a dream...... thal all my students and friend could learn more and more every day.

Now my dream come true, and here I am waiting for you and all you have to give.



sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Exercises to do with the novel THE FIRM by John Grisham- Sabino

The Firm
By John grisham
Chapters 1 to 5
1- What do you know about the relationship between these people?

a- The firm´s partners and associates
b- The McDeeres and the Quins
c- Marty Kozinski and Joe Hodge
d- Avery Tolleson and Mitch McDeere
e- DeVasher and Lazarov
2- What are the firm´s feelings or rules about it´s members:

a- Marriages and family life?
b- Holidays?
c- Drinking?
d- Privacy?
e- Meetings with the FBI?

3- What do you know about:

a- Mitch ambitious goals?
b- Abby´s feelings about Mitch work?
c- Ray McDeere´s past?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario