EDUCATION IS THE PROGRESSIVE DISCOVEY OF OUR OWN IGNORANCE
I had a dream..... that all my students and friends could share what we love most.....English.

I had a dream...... thal all my students and friend could learn more and more every day.

Now my dream come true, and here I am waiting for you and all you have to give.



sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

NEXT READING COMPREHENSION

Next Week you have a Reading Comprehension Practice. So go to this LINK and download the material.  http://hotfile.com/dl/77847305/dc14156/Copia_de_Pandemic_for_st1.pdf.html

1 comentario:

  1. Teacher I remind you that on next Wednesday the 27th of October it's going to be the National Census. I mean next Wednesday is a public holiday, so we'll not be able to go to school that day.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar